Custom Building Process
At Incredible Homes, we strive to make your home building experience a pleasant one. Building a custom home is a major investment and the process can be vigorous, yet exciting. We suggest that you start looking at homes that best reflect the look and feel that you want to achieve. You have probably found features, finishes and spaces that suit your lifestyle in books or magazines. It is a great idea to bring these items with you to the initial meeting, where we will discuss the general concept of your home and any special features you would like to incorporate. We have in-house architectural and engineering capabilities to create custom plans for you, or we also welcome plans you have had created by other designers.
Preliminary pricing is subsequently prepared for the buyer based on the details discussed at the initial meeting. As you decide to move forward with the planning process, parameters for the home design are finalized based on a tailored fit between the clients needs and budget. Once we have come to terms on these items, we will ask you to sign a construction contract.
Phases of New Construction
- Architectural plan preparation and specification writing.
- Submission to HOA, negotiate and securing approvals from the architectural committee. Quite often the approval is conditional with numerous comments. The client will be apprised of the comments and conditions and if need be, we may need to resubmit and negotiate. This process, depending on which HOA and who is in charge at the time, may require several weeks.
- City/county building permit: application, negotiation and securing. Now, we can begin the construction process.
- Client walk through. We take you through each step of the home construction process to give you an overview of all the details required.
- Demolition and earth work
- Foundations and underground plumbing work
- Roof structure and exterior wall sheathing
- Roofing and exterior doors & windows
- Plumbing Top-out, HVAC ducting, miscellaneous and electrical wiring
- Painting, wall tile, cabinets and interior woodwork installed
- Electrical fixtures, plumbing fixtures, heating/air conditioning equipment
- Construction of all finishing components are complete and ready for inspection.
- Home Cleaning
- Punch list of minor deficiencies
- During the construction of your home, you can rest easy knowing that our team is completely familiar with the design of your home. All aspects of construction, from the initial contract to closing, are handled by Incredible Homes. Let Incredible Homes turn your dreams into reality.
Ready To Get Started?
Contact Incredible Renovations today and get a complimentary consultation!
View our custom home portfolio here.